Remote — 1+ Years Experience
Variance is a SaaS company helping companies convert prospects and drive more growth with their customers. We do that by hooking into and processing large amounts of customer data and presenting that to your go to market team in an easy to consume format.
As a founding member of our sales team, you will have a lot of opportunities to build the foundation of our go to market motion alongside our founders. Additionally, there will be opportunities to grow as a sales person as the company scales through direct and active mentoring with experienced leaders. You are also literally selling to sellers, you can do this!
A great candidate would…
- Be using Variance directly in your role. We want you to build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with an incredible experience that shows the power of how Variance can help them convert prospects and expand their customers.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web inquiries
- Proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools
- Be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue
- Perform the level of activities (calls, emails, social media contacts, etc) to hit and exceed performance goals
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team process
- An entrepreneurial spirit that translates in to grit and ambition
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Phone-first mind set = ready to cold call and book meetings daily
- 3+ months of lead generation for a high volume SaaS business; Inside Sales experience a plus
- A history of exceeding goals
- Great understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM