Our Mores aren't quite values, but they're principles we are trying to promote throughout the company.
- That opinion won’t write: Writing doesn’t just create a record, it also forces you to organize your thoughts.
- Lead with models, not advice: A major factor in the effectiveness of any organization is how well it’s able to share and ingest good ideas. The best way to make this happen is through the distribution of the model that led to the decision rather than the decision itself.
- Take Public Transit: We believe cities are the future for our children. Contributing to public transit by walking through the turnstiles helps create a sustainable city.
- Don't expense it: Do you have to have it? Is there a better use for that dollar? Capital is a requirement for building a company, treat every dollar like your own.
- Read: You want to learn more? Read. You want to write better? Read. You are the production of your consumption. Read more, always.
- Default to diversity: Be intentional about it
- Team: It is said that failure and invention are inseparable twins. We win together, we fail together and we are there for each other through the good and bad.
- Stress + Rest = Growth: We believe to be a top performer you have to seek out the most stressful work. At the same time you have to have the courage to rest from the stress. Only through this combination can you grow.
- Mind, Body, Spirit: We need to be your best, only you know what that takes. Do what you need to get yourself there, always, without judgement.