Last week I interviewed Mark Settle. Mark is the author of Truth from the Valley, A Practical Primer on IT Management for the Next Decade and has held multiple CIO positions, most recently at Okta.
Our conversation went through a myriad of questions on the current IT landscape, digital transformation and the future of work. We delve into questions like:
- What is the modern role of IT?
- 3 problems of SaaS at scale
- 500, 800 or 1400 SaaS apps in your org is the new normal?
- Why do software implementations fail?
- Do ROI assessments on software work?
- Is the hype behind RPA real?
- And many more
Below is the interview in full.
Subscribe to Variance News
An inside look at building a company delivered in (roughly) bi-monthly installments
Your First Ten Minutes
You've just signed up for Variance. Welcome! When you first sign in Variance will have that new app smell, take it in...’Explore our Docs