Variance is looking for our Head of Growth to join the early team. We will give you carte blanche to develop a model for how we go to market (GTM) in the most effective way possible, putting the product at the center of the experience. This role is for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing with an eye on defining north star metrics that move our business forward.
NYC or SF Preferred, Remote OK — 4+ Years Experience
In a world where all companies are transforming how they work, Variance’s vision is to help employees develop mastery over their tools. We are an early-stage company founded by entrepreneurs with a proven track record of success building SaaS businesses. We are looking for a Head of Growth that can help us effectively scale our initial product from $0 to $30M in ARR.
This role has three main mandates:
- Build a GTM machine that automates as much as possible, putting the product and usage of the product at the center of our GTM strategy.
- Help act as a catalyst to create a culture that is maniacally focused on the product and what we can do with it to reduce friction with our customers around purchasing, renewing, and receiving support.
- Keep us aligned on North Star metrics that tell us when and how to hit the gas.
- Build growth tech stack (now) and team (in time)
- Define growth KPIs and own product marketing and demand gen
- Drive a culture of PLG across the company
- Experience scaling a product team in a growth role from $0-$20M in ARR
- Understanding of core PLG Infrastructure and investments at different company stages
- Leader with a proven track record of working well cross-functionally (Product + GTM)
- Obsessed with creating leverage for product, marketing, and sales teams
- Systems thinker who leads with data